cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts whent I am checking one custom smartform the output is diplayed . But When I select one tab from purchase order text tab and when I am writing some thing in other terms and conditions text. The smart form is not displayed. Kindly tell me what might be the error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Terms and Conditions Header details by going to change mode of the PO and and Find for the FM READ_TEXT.

Here is the sample code that reads the Term and Condition Text

[LV_NAME = IT_EKKO-EBELN.

CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT'

EXPORTING

CLIENT = SY-MANDT

ID = 'F02'

LANGUAGE = SY-LANGU

NAME = LV_NAME

OBJECT = 'EKKO'

• ARCHIVE_HANDLE = 0

• LOCAL_CAT = ' '

• IMPORTING

• HEADER =

TABLES

LINES = IT_TLINE

EXCEPTIONS

ID = 1

LANGUAGE = 2

NAME = 3

NOT_FOUND = 4

OBJECT = 5

REFERENCE_CHECK = 6

WRONG_ACCESS_TO_ARCHIVE = 7

OTHERS = 8.

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

• MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

• WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.]

Uncomment the Exceptions and while displaying the text in the smartform take a loop node and loop the IT_TLINE

and in the text IT_TLINE-TDLINE for this maintain a condition in condition tab IT_TLINE # SPACE.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to write the read text in ur Driver program u can call this FM in ur smartform itself.

Create Program lines in Smartform and call ur FM READ_TEXT and after this node create a loop node and loop the IT_TLINE and inside the loop declare the text (&IT_TLINE-TDLINE&).

If already transported ur Smartform to Quality u again need to transport this to Quality after changes.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No the FM Read_Text is not in the driver program . But When I check another Purchase order smartform whose message type is diff it is having the FM Read_Text in the function module which is generated from smartform But in my smart form read _text is not visible in the function module which is generated from smartform eventhough both SF's are for Purchase order and the code when I check In the SF is Almost similar. Kindlly help I am not able to find the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, do you mean to say that the FM is in smartform and not in driver program because for both the SFs the driver program would be the same.

Otherwise you just add a code elemet just before the text element where the terms and conditions is getting displayed.

In the code element just write the code

BREAK-POINT. 

By doing this , while executing your smartform , the debugger will stop here and you can debug and find out how the text is getting picked.

Just do this and reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No FM Read_text is not called in my function mod ule. How to call this Fm. Where I have to write the logic.

I also want to change the font of the smart form for that I will change the style of the smartform. After changing the style Do i have to again transport the smartform. This changes I am doing in the development server. Kindly help me I am new. Actually this is a for support project. I had not developed the smartform I had to correct it and change the font plz help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

The FM READ_TEXT will be in your driver program and not in the function module.

Check for the FM.

It will be there.

If you are making changes to your existing smartstyle , then you need to transport only the style.

Smartform need not be transported.

Hope this helps you.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

activate trace using the tcode smartform_trace tick the check box errors and warning and now exceute, u'll come to know the reason why smatrform is not getting printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the output when I am writing any text in text tab in purchase order. How can I know where it is triggering when I am checking the last page in which it is displayed no logic is written to display the text. Kindly help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe the logic of getting data in texts tab has been written in your driver program.

When you wirite any text it will be displayed in the form. The logic is actually correct.

Check for the FM READ_TEXT in your driver program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether this data is being used in the smartform. If yes there might be chances of space issue to print the text. checkout the windows in which the text is been printing from the smartform.

Br,

Laxmi.Suryadevara.Dontha