cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.Processin(200101)

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing some problem in displaying the Adobe forms.

When I try to test the form in T-Code SFP, it gives the followinf error.

Exception SYSTEM_ERROR

Message ID: FPRUNX Message number: 001

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.Processin(200101)

I tried executing thestandard programs meant for checking the configuration.

FP_TEST_00 - displays an output PDF file.

FP_PDF_TEST_00 - Displays the version information

FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE - executes successfully with the 'destination' check and unchecked.

But when I try to execute any program calling an Adobe Form or test a Adobe form, it throws an exception.

Anyone facing a similar issue and guidance to resolve it.

Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for your kind help. The issue has been resolved by the BASIS team.

There was some configuration issue. But the reason for the standard programs and forms working fine and Custom throwing

dump is still unclear.

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

I was getting same exception, and i came to your blog. but in my case Standard forms are working fine but custom form throw same exception.

And here I found that, same Eception raising when data binding with any layout object or java script issue is there.

by the way thanks to Otto and you, for your blog. I am replying because this will help to some else who will search for the same .

Thanks

Amit

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess that is a tx SICF (web services) problem. Consult the manual on this topic. Chapter 2.1.4 (probably) here: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30ec0508-9438-2c10-f393-a41fb2556...

Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sagar,

I am having the similar issue, where some of the forms work properly and some gives this error. I am thinking that this has some thing to do with the activation of the form related objects in the ABAP system.

Best Regards

Edited by: NAGAMALLESWARARAO CHENNUPATI on Feb 2, 2010 4:13 PM

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NAGAMALLESWARARAO CHENNUPATI,

I dont think that it has to do something with activation. Because, I have created new form with jus a plain text to be displayed. Even that form raises an exception.

And some of the custom forms developed earlier, have the same problem. There seems to be some change in the ADS configuration. But unfortunately I am not able to trace it.

Anyone ever faced the same problem.

Regards,

Sagar

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow this help: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW70EHP1/helpdata/en/c2/3b7ba18ea44e13aa9bb252189e2f34/content.htm

Otto

p.s.: I have experienced FPRUNX when something was wrong with the used data structures (I had problems with some currency/ amount fields) or with the form layout (some attributes mismatch) or with the data (something unexpected came into the form, like when you have NUMC and some letters come or something).

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks yet again. I will check the link and try it out and get back to you.

Hope this works for me.

Regards,

Sagar

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for the earlier reply. It gave me an error string which is :

"ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_PRD//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/ZEXCISE_CHALLAN.XDP?fp-language=EN&fp-cacheinfo=2010-01-23T07%3a01%3a16Z%24677f104e-1a31-4809-92ab-3237"

Any idea what might be the problem?

Regards,

Sagar

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please tell us more about the forms:not a single form works? are your forms customer forms? or standard? offline forms?

How complex are they? Based on DDIC interface? Interactive?

Otto

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Otto,

Thanks for you prompt reply.

The forms are custom developed and most of them are with imprt parameters of the DDIC structures and non-interactive.

I have tried executing a simplest form with just plain text , even that throws an exception.

The standard form like the Travel etc are working fine.

Regards,

Sagar