cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Email notification in Solution Documentation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any one help me out in configuring email notification when a status is changed in solution documentation (like document send for verification, document rejected etc.), I want to know what is the transaction type, action profile, actions we use especially for solution documentation, if there is none then please provide me information what are the inputs we need to maintain while creating a transaction type for this scenario.

With Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

Are you talking about SMSY solution documentaton?

Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

This is in SPRO and SPPFCADM (t code used for configuring actions and action profiles using CRM_ order).

With Regards

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Salut Gurus,

Findings over my question:

There is no workflow used in solution documentation for notification, if at all we want this we have to customize in SOLAR02 by adding a new page and defining the workflow, this involves an ABAP workflow consultant in defining.

Alternative: Collaboration Folders will fulfill the requirements in sending notifications along with so many other features, we could see so many documents regarding configuration, features, presentations on this topic.

Finally why SAP haven't provided workflow for solution documentation?

Solution documentation (BPD's - business process documents) are supposed to be used along with service desk or ChaRM where any notification we need to send will utilize the workflow given for service desk or ChaRM, here any service requests or change requests will be documented (changes or about the incident and its resolutions are documented) and uploaded to the request and the reviewers will review the document and approve the document.

Regards

Prakash Kalluru