cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read-Only Condition - Possibilities in a Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to make a condition read-only & not deletable ?

Why because under implementation of FASB 13 BAdI as you know, a Straight-Lining(SL) condition needs to be configured which will be added to the contract when its relevant condition is added. But in this process, I have certain cases where users are trying to change/delete this automatically added/changed SL condition. So, to avoid such actions please share any workarounds to implement my requirement.

Thanks in advance !

Regards

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your solution maybe with authorizations, where changes to certain conditions will be limited to certain users. Totally disallowing condition changes is not suggested as the dynamics of the business may require rental reviews over time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric

Thanks for your reply first of all.

Yes, you are correct. Of course I'm not expecting completely disabling the conditions for all. I want to restrict certain users in changing the conditions. For this can you please guide further as to how those authorizations can be given to attain this ?

Thanks & Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

An authorization person can provide the specifics but the idea is to limit contract change activity to certain conditions only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I'm looking for those specifics what you mentioned. But anyway thanks for your involvement. I will try finding those further.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

could you please check if authorization object F_RECD_CN is that what you are looking for.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Franz

I'm working with my Dev Team taking your suggestion forward.

Once done I will let you know if it helped.

Regards

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

As shared by Franz, per SAP documentation, authorization object 'F_RECD_CN' is used to check in which company codes and for which contract types certain activities related to conditions are allowed to be performed. so, using this authorization object with limited set of conditions assigned as required resolves the issue.

Answers (0)