cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning messages in system log after upgrading to SP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there, I am starting to see quite a lot of warning messages in the system log saying the following:

Failed loading JDBC Driver class com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver - Exception:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

Failed loading JDBC Driver class com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.DriverSapDB - Exception:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.DriverSapDB

Failed loading JDBC Driver class org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver - Exception:java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver

We are using MSSQL as the underlying database, so maybe something needs to be unchecked somewhere? Any ideas?

Best regards,

Anders

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the Identity Center under Tools / Options / Java. Are there any entries in JDBC driver names that match the errors?

Best regards,

Thomas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mubarakshabna_asmi
Participant
0 Kudos

Anders,

I just updated to SP4 and tried a user creation (my database is also MSSQL). I did not see any warnings in the system logs. Like Thomas said you must have extra entries in the Tools/Option/Java/JDBC driver names.

All you need is just one entry "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver".

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Shabna

Former Member
0 Kudos

It turns out that I could remove also the pointer to the SQL driver. The only reference I have now is:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\sqljdbc_1.2\enu\sqljdbc.jar in the JDBC driver jar reference

Thanks for your help.

./Anders