cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Release mechanism based on Authorization levels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I need to have Customer Master Release mechanism based on Authorization levels. Could you please suggest me the solution if you knwo from your experience

It would be of grate help if quick response

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you want to control the creation of Customer master. Anyone has the authorization for XD01 can create the sales order. You want u2018release mechanismu2019 to have more control on creation of customers. You can follow the following logic.

1. USER1 has the authorization to create the customer under XD01. Once he creates a customer the customer should be kept in blocked status at all company code level. This can be done with the help of an ABAPer by searching/using a User exit.

2. USER2 has the authorization to unblock the customer created. If you assign the transaction code XD05, he can be able to unblock the customer. After unblocking, this customer will come to active status.

Hope this will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bharathi,

i already using this VD05 fpr USER1 block status with Tran. Variant. i was looking for if anything else other that VD05 to have one more level of authorization control. But i used your suggestion only to incorporte this with one more reason code in VD05.

Thanks for timely reply.