Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG keeps pulling in objects that have proposal "No" in SU24

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I changed SU24 proposal for object F_BKPF_BLA to "No" for transactions FB02 and F-28. FB02 is in Role1 and F-28 in Role2.

Role1 is fine, but for some reason PFCG keeps pulling this object into Role2 (expert mode: read old..). Icon with "Alps and sun" tells me that this object comes from F.28.

USOBT_C doesn't have entries for F_BKPF_BLA for FB02 and F-28

USOBT contains original values for F_BKPF_BLA for both of the transactions.

I'm I missing something or what could be the reason for this behaviour?

thanks for help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reopening this thread as similar problem occured.

I removed a transaction from a role and used "Expert mode & merge" in PFCG.

The objects that the removed transaction was using were cleared correctly, but I noticed a strange behaviour in several other (FI) objects, that are being pulled from t-code F-04.

"Alp icon" tells me that values from F-04 are pulled to below objects:

F_BKPF_BED

F_BKPF_BEK

F_BKPF_BES

F_FAGL_LDR

F_FAGL_SEG

I found this strange because none of these objects are shown in SU24 or USOBT_C for transaction F-04 and only objects F_BKPF_BLA, F_BKPF_KOA, F_BKPF_BUK have yes proposals.

Any thoughts what could be behind this?

Where the transaction does not have any proposals but is a parameterized variant of a core transaction, the system pulls in the proposals of the core transaction.

Would F-04 act like parameterized variant?

Similar behaviour also occuring with several other FI transactions e.g. F-54, F-44, F-03.

Edited by: Viljam on Feb 10, 2010 9:13 AM

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viljam,

Check that both transaction are different F-28 and F.28.

You have deactivated this for object in t.code F-28, But it still active for F.28 as you mentioned in role2. Is your role have F.28 as well. Check this as well.

So, deactivate this for F.28 as well.

Hope this helps

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, typo:

Icon with "Alps and sun" tells me that this object comes from F-28

0 Kudos

Have you changed the checked status to not checked as well. If not try to do that as well.

Which option you are using in expert mode geneartion

0 Kudos

>

> Have you changed the checked status to not checked as well. If not try to do that as well.

>

???

What's next? Shutdown the database and see whether that works?

Where S_TCODE itself is also in a "proposal" the system pulls in the proposals of that tcode as well.

Where the transaction does not have any proposals but is a parameterized variant of a core transaction, the system pulls in the proposals of the core transaction.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

As per your feedback I will take care in future threads. Thanks for correcting me...

0 Kudos

Thanks connecpk.

Please add a disclaimer if you are taking a guess in an attempt to help someone.

Disabling an authorization check in SU24 should be well thought out. It is not a "click around and see what happens" type of solution...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got it to work. Don't exactly know how, but I deleted the profile a few times. It didn't seem to get updated properly, but now it's ok.

Thanks for effort!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reopening this thread as similar problem occured.

I removed a transaction from a role and used "Expert mode & merge" in PFCG.

The objects that the removed transaction was using were cleared correctly, but I noticed a strange behaviour in several other (FI) objects, that are being pulled from t-code F-04.

"Alp icon" tells me that values from F-04 are pulled to below objects:

F_BKPF_BED

F_BKPF_BEK

F_BKPF_BES

F_FAGL_LDR

F_FAGL_SEG

I found this strange because none of these objects are shown in SU24 or USOBT_C for transaction F-04 and only objects F_BKPF_BLA, F_BKPF_KOA, F_BKPF_BUK have yes proposals.

Any thoughts what could be behind this?

Would F-04 act like parameterized variant?

Similar behaviour also occuring with several other FI transactions e.g. F-54, F-44, F-03.

Edited by: Viljam on Feb 10, 2010 9:13 AM

0 Kudos

Yes, F-04 is a parameter transaction for FB05 with document type SB.

If it does not have any indicators of it's own maintained, it will pull in those of FB05.

You can see this in SE93 and check it in SU24.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

That and further SU24 maintenance solved it, thanks Julius!