cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History of Transactions by a User for a given time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the process of getting the list of Transactions browsed by a User with the given time. I wanted to know the history stored tables so that I can generate a custom report.

Bwaj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SM19 and SM20 which is giving my required output. i am using Enhancement points to incorporate my code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is to have a report that diplays transactions list for a given User and given Time.

I will explore SM19 and SM20 and see. If not table that stores would help me solving this issue.

Regards,

Bwaj.

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with Table USR02 and USR01.It may help for you.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may use sm20 to view the transactions executed by a user. A report may also be prepared according to your needs based on the various audit classes, that may be configured using message filter.

Ravi

former_member198270
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Bwaj, You can use sm19 and sm20 tcodes for accessing list of Transactions browsed by a User with the given time.

The above tcodes are Security & Audit log transactions and will work only when security audit logging is activated in your system.

Hope it helps.

Regards, Amber S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharadwaj,

you can view the detailed list of tcodes for any period of time by using TCODE 'STAD' . In STAD go to option "show all records grouped by business transaction and enter the details of user, time period and system for which you wanna see the list of TCODES.If you just want for a particular day; then you can see in st03n > memory use statistics > go to user tab > double click on any user from list for which you wanna see the tcodes.

Thanks,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bharadwaj,

You can get the history of transaction executed by a user using transaction ST03N (Expert Mode).

Regards,

Ranjith