Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context menu (right click) in SE80 - Windows 2000 server

dorota_janik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have my SAP installed on Windows 2000 server and in SE80 t-code context menu is just empty (texts are missing). They are missing in all installed languages, and in many different versions of SAP GUI (for WIndows, For Java).

Could you help (I could not find any app. oss-note for this).

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is caused by a 'fix' in Windows affecting your GUI. Upgrade your GUI to at least 6.20, or apply the most recent patch.

MattG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Install latest .You can also download from Download sneak preview page the latest version or from ftp.sap.com.

Regards,

George

Award points if it helps.

dorota_janik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately it did not solve the problem. First what I did was to have newest SAP GUI - I have now 640 with latest patch level 14 I suppose. This is still appearing, both in application server SAP GUI and local SAP GUI client.

THe second problem is that Screen painter runs only in alfanumerical form. Is this connected to the same problem as SAP GUI STATUS in SE80?

thanks

dorota_janik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Would it be possible that installing SAP GUI newest version and patch on application server (W2000SRV) would solve the problem???

Could you please point out the OSS NUMBER with problem that WIndows 2000 Fix changes behaviour of sap gui?

Message was edited by: Dorota Janik