cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inforecord price from ECC to SRM Shopping Cart

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi! I am currently researching the price extraction logic on the SC in a Classic scenario. The SRM version I am using is SRM 7.0.

I have read many messages from the forum and am now a bit confused over what is standard and what additional enhancements need to be done to achieve what I am looking for. So, would appreciate if someone can clarify that for me.

In general, the requirement is when we create a shopping cart, key in a material/product number which has an inforecord created for it, we are expecting the price to be extracted into the shopping cart. At the moment, I can see the source of supply being extracted and the inforecord data appears on the screen as well. However, the price is not brought over.

Key questions:

1. Is it standard SRM that the price from the inforecord will not be extracted automatically to the shopping cart even though the source of supply and inforecord is extracted correctly?

2. If the standard system should extract the price automatically, what configuration/setting could I potentially miss out?

3. If it is not standard solution, should I be applying simple solution from note 420343? This note is actually not for SRM7 and hence I am confused as to whether it is applicable in my situation.

Once again, appreciation any clarification on the above functionality.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SF

1. Is it standard SRM that the price from the inforecord will not be extracted automatically to the shopping cart even though the source of supply and inforecord is extracted correctly?

While creating Purchase order , The price will be copied to from inforecrd or contract.

really the price shows while creating a shopping cart from commpr01 , condition tab price.

EBP_BACKEND_PRICES reports- you might run this report for that material. This report results fine if the material mainatained for one plant.

This price used for only approval process .not consider to Po price for the material

MOVING AVERAGE PRICE OR FIRST PRICE.

2. If the standard system should extract the price automatically, what configuration/setting could I potentially miss out?

you may need to do enhancement to copy the price from fixed vendor either contract price or inforecord price.

You might have noticed, when you assign a fixed vendor , it tells one warning message price copied from inforecord or contract.

you can check these notes 419528 and 411992 for more understnding.

Muthu

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank Muthu. I ran report EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES and are getting prices in the SHOPPING CART now. However, the price is the MAP of the material and not the inforecord prices. Does that mean I have to implement the enhancement to extract based on vendor/material?

You mentioned that 'While creating Purchase order , The price will be copied to from inforecrd or contract. \', do you mean that if I get price $100 on the SC (because the MAP is $100) and when the PO is created, the price of the PO in ECC might be different as it will get the price from the inforecord?

Regards

SF

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

YES SF. it does not matter what is the value of material price in the shopping cart.

whatever price mentioned in the contract or inforecord , this price will be picked during creation PO.

if you want always shows as contract /inforecord price as a sc price. you need a development

Thanks

Muthu

Answers (0)