cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

03 Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am working with insp point 150.When i record the results & skip some inspection points the material is not reflecting im QI stk.What might be the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working with insp point 150.When i record the results & skip some inspection points the material is not reflecting im QI stk.What might be the issue.

What is exact setting that you have done.Have you customized Confirmation through RR.?If yes then if you do "Final confirmation" of Qty through RR of Inspection point then only lot will appear in stock.

Regards

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I need to show the stock is in QI stk & it cannot be cleared till 04 is completed.If the user cannot know where the stk is after

inprocess inspection is completed,how can he view the stock?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

03 lots do not control stock. It has no impact the inventory stock levels.

The 04 will control the stock once your production people have receipted the stock against the order.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

From user point of view is it possible to show that the material is still in QI,so when i take the usage decision in 04 i show it is moving from QI to UR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you do GR,stock will be there in quality.You can check it in MMBE.And once you accept the lot 04 and do the stock posting, it will move to unrestricted.You can also see this in MMBE.

Thus you can see stock movement from Quality to unresticted.

Vishal

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When it is receipted, it will move to QI stock if you have the indicator "post to QI stock" ticked on in the material master in the 04 inspection type setup. When you make the UD on the 04 the quality people use the inspection stock tab of the UD to post the material to unrestricted. Or you can set up the UD codes to make certain postings for them.

Craig

Answers (0)