Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture standrad price of material when actual posting is in MAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I have following requirement:

I am using RRB for a Project (WBS) .My requirement is to create a debit note through RRB. The debit note should carry all the actual cost incurred in my wbs. Actual cost is coming to my project through MAP. I need to capture standard price of all item posted in wbs (but actual cost are in MAP) in the debit note .The price control V is used for all material in MMR and we use split valuation.

I am using condition category S in condition type VPRS (also tried with G).So I have a WBS with actual costs in MAP.I have created a sale order and assigned a service mat with item category ZTAD with pricing procedure containing only VPRS condition. When I create a debit note through DP91 and give input to it the SO no , the debit note created through RRB gives actual cost (or MAP cost) for the items posted in WBS .

Please guide why the system is not catching the standard price of items and what else need to be done to capture standard price instead of moving Avg. price in the debit note .

Regards

SKS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any reply experts ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

do you need to process the Transaction DP91?

There might be another way by creating a normal debit note trough TC VA01/ VF01

You might need a new order /item type for that (here you have to try) you can relate statistcally the wbs also in a normal debit note .

hope this helps if not please give me more dteails

tx

susanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

do you need to process the Transaction DP91?

There might be another way by creating a normal debit note trough TC VA01/ VF01

You might need a new order /item type for that (here you have to try) you can relate statistcally the wbs also in a normal debit note .

hope this helps if not please give me more dteails

tx

susanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

you might not need to process the debit note vai DP91?

Try to create a normal debiot note (Va01/VF01) you might need a new order/item type but you have the possibility to relate the debit note wiht your WBS for statistics.

If that does not solve you problem please go more in detail

tx

hope it helps

susanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deiar Kapil

thanks for quick resp.

Std price is already maintained in valuation variant only startegy

please suggest any other alternative .

Regards

SKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which cost to capture is depends on Costing and valuation varients

Got to OKP6 or OKP8

Select valuation varient >>> Maintain strategy sequence under MATERIAL VALUATION

Which system can take first Variable or standard.

Kapil