cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost per ton

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My user requirement is to see shipment cost per ton at present we are using shipment cost as total amount for the shipment

How to achieve this what are the settings we have to do in condition background.

Your reply is most valuable

Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Avoid using such comments to your OLD threads. Check this

[Read This Before Closing your Threads|;

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide with an eg:? how you want to capture shipment cost?

if you want per ton basis, which means you can go for weight basis, there are sap provided freight condition types based on weight.

we are using shipment cost as total amount for the shipment

not clear with the above statement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Riyazuddin

Am using Condition class is B : prices, Calculation type B: Fixed amount

Ex: in local we charging 300 SAR, above 500 KM we are charging 800 to 1000 SAR, above 1500 KM charging 1500 SAR

Now my requirement is to charge on basis of weight like per ton

Ex: 1 ton 10 SAR, for 26 ton it should come 260 riyals.

(Generally we used deliver 26 tons per shipment)

Hope it will clear

Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

What is the unit of measure for the material? is it TON? Are you maintaining the weight at the sales order level?

if you are using the UOM as ton then u can change the freight condition type to quantity from Fixed amount. This will solve the issue.

If you are using a different UOM for sales and weight is maintained at the sales order or delivery level then change the frieght condition type from fixed amount to weight or use any condition type which calculates based on the weight.

Fized amount is normally at the shipment cost item level and Ton should always be at the delivery item level. So change the shipment item category on how exactly the cost needs to be distributed.

Please revert for any further clarification.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan P.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for the late reply,

I could not test it right now, but am sure, there is provision to maintain frieght condition records based on weight.

Will update the post, once i check in the system.

Let us see, meanwhile, you may get the replies from other mates.

Have you tried to maintain cond records on weight basis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done some R&D on condition type. I have changed condition Calculation type - D (Gross weight), Scale basis u2013 D (Gross weight)

After changes when I entered the amount 100 SAR this amount is not showing in net value,

When I select another condition for adjustment the amount is showing in net value. May I know what is the reason

My User wants to enter pet Ton amount and system should give delivered quantity(26 Ton) amount (for example if per 1 Ton 10 SAR then for 26 Ton 260 SAR)

How to achieve this awaiting for your response

Thanks and Regards,

MH