cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous scenario - File - RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are doing a file to RFc to File scenario. Since the receiver File name has to be populated at run time i am using a UDF in message mapping. The code in UDF is below :

try{
String FILENAME  =  " ";
DynamicConfiguration conf = (DynamicConfiguration) container.getTransformationParameters().get(StreamTransformationConstants.DYNAMIC_CONFIGURATION);
DynamicConfigurationKey key = DynamicConfigurationKey.create("http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File","FileName");
conf.put(key, var1);
return " ";
}
catch(Exception e) 
{ 
     String exception = e.toString(); 
      return exception; 
} 

I have done the required settings in the communication channel for Adapter specific parameters as well.

when i execute for the first time it works fine and the filename from the program is getting populated and the file is created with required filename in the output folder(for example o/p file is File_out and input file is File_in), but when i execute again it

there are no message ids created for the RFC communication channel.

Message ids are present only in the sender file & receiver file cc.

And a o/p file with contents are created with the same name which the input file has. even the contents are the same of i/p file.

What could be the reason the RFc is not getting executed?

it executes properly again, when i do some sort of changes in any of its objects in intergration builder(usually i do some change in Description), then it works fine. why is it so?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jjma,

--> This might be because of CACHE Problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But i am facing this problem every day.. will it be b'cos of cache?

Answers (0)