cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interleaving with user exit does not work as expected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Interleaving with user exit does not work for multiple line items of a transfer order.We do not want to split a transfer order as per the business requirement.But we want to use the interleaving function to optimize the WM internal processes.We are using the user exit function EXIT_SAPLLMOB_061.

Why does the interleaving not work for multiple line items of a transfer order?

What is the standard solution for a business scenario where the interleaving function to be used for multiple line items?

Are there any other user exits or BAdis which support this process?

Whats happens if we try to use the interleaving function for multiple line items of a transfer order? Does it affect any other process?

During the interleaving function, Can a user skip a Transfer order OR a line item of a TO from confirming ?

Thanks for time in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranathi,

As I sadly don't know what your user exit is doing I'm afraid I cannot tell you why a transfer order with several line items cannot be processed in interleaving in your system. However, I definitely know that in standard WM, interleaving works well with such transfer orders because I tested it myself.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

Thanks. Like you said, it is working now.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pranathi,

The fact that a transfer order has several line items doesn't prevent interleaving. However, if these line items are assigned to different RF queues, a transfer order split will happen: You will receive as many transfer orders as there are queues involved.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christene,

I am not sure how this is possible with processeing of a TO with multiple lines.I tried testing this and has stopped when it comes to process a TO with multiple lines.I had to come out of interleaving function and process the TOs with system guided process.

I appreciate if you could explain me more in details.Are you saying without using the user exit , we can execute multiple lines of a TO with interleaving function ?

Thanks for your time in advance