cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Transfer from ECC to SRM - Auto Sourcing - PO is not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are in SRM 7.0 and I am trying to transfer a PR which is sourced against a contract. When PR transferred from eCC to SRM PR created, but PO is not created. My PR status after approval went into "Item in Transfer Process". After that we did not see PO created. Actually I expect PO has to create automatically. why is my PR went into above said status. Any help or inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks,

GSM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear GSMGSM ,

Did config SRM Server u2192 Sourcing u2192 Define Sourcing for Product Categories.

summer_wang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Does the shopping cart have a vald source assigned ?

If not , is the Shopping cart in the sourcing cockpit ? Plesae convert the SC into PO in the sourcing cockpit and then The PO would be transfered back to ECC.

If the shopping cart already has a source .

please check the customizing of the Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR will turn into SC / Bid invitation upon configuration in ECC and Buyer intervention is required to convert into the purchase order.

GSM:- Question may not clear , you said PR w.r.t contract .

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PR will turn into SC / Bid invitation upon configuration in ECC and Buyer intervention is required to convert into the purchase order.

GSM:- Question may not clear , you said PR w.r.t contract .

Muthu