cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0: Classic Scenario no PO is created only PR is generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on SRM 7.0 - Classic scenario.

When a shopping cart is complete in terms of price, vendor (assigned) and other required data, item stays in transfer process.

If a SC is incomplete a PR document is created in backend without a problem but when a complete SC is oredered, the status of shopping cart remains I1111 i.e. item in transfer process. I can see in table BBP_PDBEI, backend object type (BE_OBJECT_TYPE) is correctly selected as BUS2012 and the document number of PO is also correctly selected.

This is the case even for the SC ordered using catalog materials.

I have checked following configuration and it seems to be ok.

1. 'Define objects in backend system's

2. Number ranges definition in SRM and ECC

3. Document type attribute -BSA in PPOMA_BBP

Configuraiton wise everything seems to be, I tried to manually transfer the SC using FM BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER but it does not change the status of SC it remains I1111

RZ20 does not show any error for the SC with status I1111.

Is there any sepcial FM to push the SC in SRM 7.0?

Any help/tips would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

you can try to use the following function module BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT with input following parameters : SC number and BE docmument number assigned by SRM.

Hope this help. Otherwise try to run the following report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED

Hear from you soon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

We have similar problem. could you please let me know how you resolved this issue?

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

also this FM BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT, it works in SRM 4.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you open a new thread for it, so that I can update it.

Cheers,

Amit

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

what is the setting here

1. 'Define objects in backend system's

is it a prefered vendor or fixed vendor

update the partner function in bbp_pd here

if it is 39 - you wil recive pr

it is 19 you will get PO

i am afraid , you stated that catalog sc stoo this problem but during debugging check what is the partne rfunction...

there can be several reasons for creating PR instead of PO. Please see the FAQ note 1173815 for the possible reasons, and the guide for debugging under:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Howtoanalyzethefollow-ondocumentdetermination

MOREOVER NOTE SAYS POSSIBLE REASONS ..

-

Note 336658 - Purch req instead of purch order created in backend

BR

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply !!

During investigation I could find that in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP, there

is no entry for method "CreateFromData" for the combination object type

BUS2012 and system type ERP_4.0 but it has entry with method name

CreateFromData1 for the same combination.

I also observe that within FM META_BAPI_DISPATCH which is called within FM META_SC_BE_CRT, the method

CreateFromData is hard coded. At this point the program does not find the respective BAPI and hence no PO is created.

I have raised a message at SAP and awaiting for response. Menawhile, I was just wondering if you already know if there is any note or work-around to make this work.

Thanks for you pointers.

Best Regards,

Amit

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have similar problem while testing out similar scenario. I also found out about table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP. In my table, I have /SAPSRM/CL_SOA_ADPT_PO_CRT_ERP assigned to Object 'BUS2012', Method C'reateFromData1' and Type 'ERP_4.0'. If I change the system type to SRP_3.0 in the system landscape configuration, then I am able to create the PO. I found a configuration called 'Define Logical Port and Back-End Destinations for ESOA' which might need to be maintained to get this working. I am curious as to why SAP has switched to SOA and have not come across any material relating to this. This seems to be a problem if we use the latest system type.

Appreciate if you can share your findings once you hear from SAP.

Cheers!

SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please check the document related to Service Procurement Scenario (using service hierarchy):

- Additional Configuration Material for SAP SRM 7.0

- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0: Service Procurement Classic

- OSS note 1263876

When you study table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP, you may already found that for object BUS2012 (PO), method CreateFromData1, backend system type ERP_4.0 is using adaptor /SAPSRM/CL_SOA_ADPT_PO_CRT_ERP (class interface). In this scenario, you will need to config PI/XI. If you do not require service hierarchy, you may try to config using backend system ERP_3.0.

Regards,

Donald