cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revenue a/c determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I raised a sales order - Delivery - Billing.

At VF02 when i am trying to pass it to a/cing i am getting an error "Error in in a/c determination"

I checked the revenue a/c analysis at VF02 there i find VPRS and for it A/c key is missing.

I checked my pricing procedure at V/08 there i find for VPRS there is a tick mark against Required.There i changed it to Stastical and again ran a cycle from VA01 to VF01.Then my problem was solved.

I want to know the link between Tick mark for VPRS in pricing procedure to Revenue A/c Determination.How the the controls in pricing procedure are controlling Revenue A/c determination?

Thanks.

Regards,

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you set the Field Required, means it will be Mandatory to determine the Price and hence pass the value to Accounting using the Accounting Key.

If the field is statistical, then the value wont be used in calculating the Net value and hence the value is not passed to Accounting and no Accounting Key.

So for Statistical, the value is not passed to the Accounting .

Hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to the above replies,

VPRS is the condition is used to calculate profit margin & these cost will not be collected from the customer. Any condition which doesnt effect customer books should active as statistical.

Once you indicate any cond type as "statistical", then this condition value will not be included in calculation of net value & then there will be no point forwarding the same to accounting. these cost is already transferred to accounting when you perform PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aditya,

In the simple meaning, VPRS conditiontype dont have access sequence. It directly takes the value from the material (Accounting tab page) and show it in your condition tab page.

It is statical and It won't pass to the accounting.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VPRS condition type detrmines the cost of material getting sold. There will be no accounting key against VPRS for revenue account determination since there is no relevence. Your problem solved since you made it statistical from required. Hope i have clarified and understand your point.