SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Monitoring of Subscription Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Recently we are facing an issue in the monitoring of subscription orders.

We have scheduled the Monitoring ( Tcode : JKRM) in the background during the night time. Since last few days, our basis guy is complaining about creation of too many archive logs due to this. I am not sure whats to be done for this. Hence seeking your help in this. Please suggest what needs to be done for this so as to avoid creation of un necessary archive logs.

Regards,

Chintu

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintu ,

SAP has a standard functionality of creating the archive log in the system whenever any transaction is processed (Table Name : BALDAT).

In your case , there can be 2 reasons for creation of unnecessary archive logs :

1. There are lot of subscription orders which are in Error ( Check the monitoring log )

2. You are running transaction JKRM with Record Success Messages in Application Log check box On. If this check box is on at the time of monitoring , system will try to record each and every activity done for the individual subscription order ( Either Suspension , termination, closure or offer creation) though it is not in error.

Hence I will suggest you to check which of the above 2 reasons causing you trouble.

Please check the same and Get back to me.

Regards,

Nikhil

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintu ,

SAP has a standard functionality of creating the archive log in the system whenever any transaction is processed (Table Name : BALDAT).

In your case , there can be 2 reasons for creation of unnecessary archive logs :

1. There are lot of subscription orders which are in Error ( Check the monitoring log )

2. You are running transaction JKRM with Record Success Messages in Application Log check box On. If this check box is on at the time of monitoring , system will try to record each and every activity done for the individual subscription order ( Either Suspension , termination, closure or offer creation) though it is not in error.

Hence I will suggest you to check which of the above 2 reasons causing you trouble.

Please check the same and Get back to me.

Regards,

Nikhil

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

HI Nikhil,

As Mentioned in your Reply , We were running the transaction JKRM with Record Sucess Messages in Application Log tick on.

However there were only few orders in Error in the monitoring log.

I have removed the tick Record Sucess Messages in Application Log now and scheduled the monitoring again for all the orders.I will update this message as soon as this process get over.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Regards,

Chintu

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

HI Nikhil ,

The Problem got solved with the help of your suggestion.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Chintu

• SAP Managed Tags: