cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Navigate to Confirmation step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Iam a beginner in FPM. Iam working on a FPM GAF component. I have come across a requirement where i need to navigate from 'Review' step to 'Confirmation' step. The confirmation step is standard one. I know, keeping the standard button 'NEXT' in 'Review' screen will take us to the confirmation screen. However, we dont want to use the 'Next' button as because it appears in all the mainsteps.

I have tried to use the PROCESS_EVENT method to raise event for change in navigation steps as below:

• create event named change step

lr_event = cl_fpm_event=>create_by_id( cl_fpm_event=>gc_event_change_step ).

• fill event parameters

lr_event->mo_event_data->set_value( iv_key = cl_fpm_event=>gc_event_param_mainstep_id iv_value = 'MAINSTEP_3' ).

• raise event

wd_this->mr_fpm->raise_event( io_event = lr_event ).

There is an attribute GC_EVENT_PARAM_CONFSTEP_ID to which we can pass value of the CONFIRMATION step id. However, the confirmation step id is not known. I gave a try, but couldnt get it. Iam not sure whether this is the right way or not.

Hope i put it clear. Expecting your reply.

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

At Review step, on which event you are navigating to confirmation step. If you have placed a button in Component

configuration to achieve this and the your confirmation step is next to review step, then in the FPM EVENT ID

property of that button give value as FPM_NEXT_STEP and it will be taken care by FPM framework.

Or this is not the case then please give more clarification.

regards,

Vikrant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered