Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard bom in std network template

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PS experts,

kindly let me know whether I can create Standard BOM in Std network template and it is to explode in network.

also let me know whether the BOM is applicable for PS or not, bcos i have referred many thread that BOMs are more & more relevant to PP module & manufacturing scenario, but whereas, my company wants the material BOM (std) be used in our Project System

Pl help in clarify the same.

regards

srihari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Can you share how did you solved this question for the benefit of others members.

Thanks,

PSR

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One of the forum colleague has informed the simple explosion of bom in network, for which the following are the steps to be followed:

1. have bom created thru cs01 for material

2. use the same material in network

3. in network int processing, after component overview, give same material code (bom material) and select the material code, go to menupath >component and select explode BOM.

Regards

srihari

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srihari - Thanks for updating this

Regards

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you veyr much Srihari for your time and effort to update.

Thanks,

PSR

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Std BOM you can create in CN02 (Detail Menu >Component overview>here you will get the option of Std. Bom ) Std. Bom is used when as template from when you create new Operative network based on Std. Network

apart from it in PS you can use Material BOM CS01/02/03 WBS BOM In CS71/72/73 and Order BOM in CS61/62/63. Based on scenario you need to select. As PP Module use more frequently BOM so, you would have arrived to that conclusion. BOM is used by Most of SAP Logistic Modules.

With Regards

Nitin P.

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanx so much,

kindly tell me know if i have bom in std network, after taking the std network template, can this bom is exploded automatically at network, int or ext processing level,

whether it is possible or not??????????/regards

Srihari

One ? is enough - please read forum rules

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Feb 11, 2010 3:34 PM