cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner data in contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am creating a Contract in RE-FX using the Bapi "BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE". I am also passing the partner number in the tables parameter. The problem is that the contract gets created but the partner data is not being filled. Please let me know if i have pass any other parameter along with partner number to fill the partner data.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

The BAPI name is : BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE. (By mistake i pasted the name of function group earlier).

in this bapi in the tables section find table "Partner".

in this table pass values for two fields,

Partner - Partner Number.

Role_Type - Role fo partner.

Regards,

B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

This is exactly what I am doing. I am already passing the Partner number and role type in the tables parameter of

"BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE", but even though the partner details are not getting filled.

Regards,

Madhu.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

There may be various reasons why you are not able to enter partner details. You need to check the configuration.

See in configuration the following,

1. Contract Types : For the contract type you are using what are the business partner roles assigned.

2. in BP config: Assignment of roles to object types Section for Type "IS" for Diff. Criteria "your contract number" what business partner roles are assigned.

3. Try to create contract in "RECN" transaction with same date using which you are calling the above BAPI.

4. See whether the roles assigned in Step 1 and Step 2 are existing for the Business partner number you are using in transaction code :BP.

Thanks,

B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu,

Need to pass Partner number and Partner role in the Partner structure of the RECN_BAPI_CONTRACT as without entering partner system allows to save contract, in your case you are able to create contract.

Regards,

Bala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thank you for the reply. I could not find "RECN_BAPI_CONTRACT" . I am using the BAPI "BAPI_RE_CN_CREATE" to create contract and it has the "BAPI_RE_PARTNER_DAT" structure to enter partner data. Please let me know where to enter the partner role and category.

Regards,

Madhu.