cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant abroad in EU country for company code in Non Eu country

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a organization in non Eu country.The organization has warehouse in EU country.The warehouse is only used for keeping stock for some time and dispatch to EU countries.The organization has VAT number registered in EU country against which they have proforma when material crosses border of EU.As material is sold on name of Non EU country,the company code set up in EU country cannot be suggested.Is this possible by Plant Abroad way.Has anyone implemented Plant Abroad concept for country whcih is Non EU having plant abroad in Eu country?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Actually We have the same scenario and contacted "SAP" about Plants Abroad between a Non EU country and a EU country. They have replied that It works in the same way as the Plant abroad works in the case of 2 Eu countries. We have not tried , but it should work as SAP has said that. Why cant you configure the below and run Plants Abroad in Dev system.

Flag "Plants abroad" active at the client level.

Maintain the VAT Registration number of the Plant.

Create the recieving plant as customer

Assign this customer to the recieving plant in setup of STO

Create Condition types(Copy WIA1,WIA2,WIA3)

Create New billing type(Copy WIA)

Maintain Copy Controls between NL and WIA

Maintain billing relevance of Item Category as "J"

Now Create an STO

Create Replenishment Delivery

Do the Billing

Kindly please let me know if you need any more information on this.

Regards,

Ram Pedarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would be interested to find out how the scenario was set up.

When you mention Maintain billing relevance of Item Category as "J" this is for Plant abroad within EU country. This is not valid if your Country is not flag as EU. In this case your delivery will be set as Complete and you will not be able to carry out your billing.

I was not able to setup Plant Abroad for Switzerland for example because of billing relevance J.

Any advice is appreciated

Thanks for sharing

Kind regards

Helena

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi deepak

The Current Functionality would not cover your senario. I would suggest to enhance the same for your purpose, as it is a special case.

Regards

RJ