cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material qty at each level of Handling unit( multi level handling unit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to capture Handling unit information in SAP ECC and send Legacy with below fashion.

1. Legacy application can only handle 3 level of Handling units..if So, Can I restrict the user to only 3 levels( Ex: Small Box, Big Box, Pallet)

2. external application would like to know total qty of packed material(inventory material) at each level of handling unit.

ex: Level 1...2 handling units.(small Boxes).each contains 5 material...so total qty at level 1 is 10

Level 2 : 3 Handling units (Big boxes)..Here each Big Box(Higher Handling unit) contain 2 small boxes(lower handling units..so in total 6 small boxes at level 2..so qty here is 6*5= 30 units.

Thats how my logic should work in SAP ECC before I send the same to legacy .

In stand SAP..we can only see and count how many ´lowerlevel handling units exist for Higher level one..but I would to calculate and arrive for materila qty at each level.

Plz suggest me..how can we achieve this.

your inputs are highly appreciated

naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zaipo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have some different HU type ( small BOX, large BOX, etcc... ) and PALLET that contain BOXes...

How we can import data of pallet from external system?

The warehouse worker reads the composition of the pallet with a radiofrequency gun.

There is an Idoc to import these data? HU_CREATE01 seems to create only HU taht contain materials, but not to create a PALLET that contain HU from different deliveries.

dirk_freyaldenhoven
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

perhaps you can get the information with function module "SD_PACKING_PRINT_VIEW".

Best Regards, Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Derik..thank for your reply.

This FM seems to be for used for printing HU labels ..

I am just looking to how we can acheive to calculate materila inventory at each level of handling unit as mentioned in my first thread with example.

inputs are most valuable

dirk_freyaldenhoven
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We use this FM to get all HU's for a delivery. The FM shows all HU-Levels, with reference to the upper or lower level.