cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing not determined based on Customer hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I searched the forum for the specific issue, but could not find a proper solution.

I have a specific scenario where we are migrating from 4.6C to 6.0. The hierarchy is already maintained in 6.0 version in a way which we need to adopt it. The level 1 in 4.6 C would become level 5 in ECC 6.0. The pricing procedure is adopted as per the 4.6C version where the key field for discounts are maintained as Customer hierarchy level 1 as level 1, now when we are raising a sales order, for none of the levels the price is getting determined, even though the price determination field is checked in the customer master. The system says initialized field, it is not able to trigger the HIENR01, HIENR02, HIENR03 field, even though the pricing records are maintained.

Looking for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Aravind,

Even though the price determination field is checked in the customer master. The hierarchy may be out of sync. You can verify this by looking at table KNVH for 1 of your hierarchy nodes and viewing field prfre. This is required to = X for the hierarchy fields to be populated during order entry. If you find that it is blank and out of sync with the customer master, then you need to go into Process Customer Hierachy(VDH1N), enter your highest level node and execute, Once in the maintenance view of the hierarchy, click in menu hierarchy-> Update programs-> All; this will sync up the hierarchy from the customer master and make these pricing relevant. You can verify in this screen as well by looking at the 'Relevant for Pricing' flag is set. Hope this helps.

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.

I have updated the customr hierarchy & now iam able to determine the prices in the sales order.

thanks & reagrds

aravind

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Aravind,

use the Userexit mv45afzz / pricing-prepare. here you can change the values from level 5 to 1 ...

hans