cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order won't deliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

been a while since i've been on this forum, a good 3-4 months, but it's nice to be back amongst friends

so, i create a sales order and when i goto deliver it, it won't let me me. gives me this err

Only 0 EA of material 850194001 available

when i go into mmbe it shows more than enough unrestricted stock.

anyone know what i might be doing wrong here? thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Astromar79,

Goto VOV7, Select your item category and check Special Stock fields. Please make it blank, if is there any value.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls. check the scheduleline,whether it is created or not.If it is not created that is the reason it is not delivering.As suggested go to MD04and check the stock. If stock is not there create the stock. Hope this will help you

Regards

Biju

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There might be Open Deliveries exist for this material, check in VL06G-OBD's pending for GI,

OR

check in VL02N ,press F4, press enter to continue without enterering any search fields.

Its just a guess, There could be someother reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please make sure that in the order schedule line level you have the exact confimed quantity with the date of delivery.and as suggested plz check for any blocks are there

Thanks

INT

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check any delivery block is applied in the sales order. If found, remove it and re-run the availability check for the sales order item. If credit block is applied, then use VKM1 to relase the order.

You also need to check MD04 for stock/requirement list, which will show the available quantity on the particular delivery date.

Regards,