cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avaliability Check/Check the stock while creating the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Deliveries are getting created even if the stock is not avaliable. ATP check is not activated and we do not want to activate ATP due to some issues. Is there any way where we can check the stock other than ATP?

Thanks and Regards,

Shravan G.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can check the schedule line by VOV6. the availability check can be blocked at this level...

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you mean the delivery should not be created if there is no stock or are you trying to avoid the ATP Check?

tx

regard susanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please expalin why you don't want ATP check? I'm asking because there might be ohter solutions. Bare in mind that you can have different control in the availability check in sales orders and deliveries. Maybe you can config accordignly to resolve the issues that prevent you from using ATP check..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain in detail. As I am a technical consultant I am not aware of this.

Thanks and Regards,

Shravan G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont like use ATP for availability, then you also have other methods like -

check against product allocation & rule based availability check.

Please Check the settings in: --> IMG --> SD --> BF --> Availability Check and check the other two methods apart from ATP.

Regards,

Raja