cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirming network activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one network with several activities. When I confirm an activity for 100% it gets status CNF which is correct. The network should then automatically receive status PCNF as the other activities have not been confirmed yet. Only when all activities are confirmed the network should get status CNF.

However in our situation, when confirming one activity to CNF, the network gets immediately status CNF?

Whe confirm the activities via the project builder CJ20N.

Do others have this same behaviour. All settings in OPST are correctly setup.

Thanks, B.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your understanding is correct only, Just check out for the remaining activity what is Control Key, If for remaining activity type in control key if Confirmation is not required, than system behavior is correct only. I.e in that case system is setting CNF status at network Header.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the control key in OPSU, for field Confirmation.

The working is as follows, if set to 2 (Confirmation required), if one of many activities is set to CNF, the network will only receive status CNF as well if all activities have been confirmed.

If there are only activities with confirmation set to blank (Confirmation possible but not necessary), then the network receives CNF as soon as one activity has been confirmed.

Best regards.

Edited by: PM'er on Feb 4, 2010 9:12 AM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for confimring back with forum.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is not the standard behaviour.

Please check in transactons OPUV (Parameters for Network Type) did you checked the check box Activity account assignment.

If you find uncheck the check box, please "check" against Activity Account Assignment.

Hope this work for you.

Thanks,

PSR

Edited by: PSR on Jan 29, 2010 6:01 PM

Edited by: PSR on Jan 29, 2010 10:17 PM