cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EventEntryException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am extending the materialedit screen of XMAM3.0 , I have added fields in it and extended the java , view files. But when I go to save the material confirmation , I get the following exception

com.sap.mbs.core.api.EventEntryException: MAM : Selected operation not set in OrderCustomController

at com.sap.mbs.mam.order.control.MaterialConfirmationDetail.validateEventEntry(MaterialConfirmationDetail.java:162)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.DefaultStateMachine.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.control.DefaultStateMachine.process(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.core.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.application.web.FrontServlet.doHandleEvent(FrontServlet.java:183)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.runtime.jsp.AbstractMEHttpServlet.doGetNotThreadSafe(

The newly created mat conf gets saved with all the values in it. If i dont use the extended java controller class and use the standard java controller class of MAM, this error does not appear

Please help!!

Regards

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you used the MAM enhacement guides to do this? Usually they give a pretty good path of how to enhance functionality. You find these at SERVICE.SAP.COM/SWDC in the Mobile apps area.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

I have followed the SAP Enhancement guides for developing this and all other enhancements are working fine.

Please suggest!!

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, yes - it says: while you save, you call the save event and this is not handeled in the custom controller. If you DEBUG into it, you should see what event is missing. Implement this in the controller and it should be fine.

Regards,

Oliver