cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail adapter => XI => CRM (using Proxy)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to pull several mailboxes using a sender mail adapter. The mails are automatically generated, containing:

mailfrom, mailto, subject, body and 1 attachment.

I need to save the data (mailfrom,mailto,subject,body,filename) into a table in SAP-CRM and I need to store the file on the application server.

I can successfully map the mailinfo (mailfrom,mailto,subject,body) using the ximail_30.xsd; the problem comes with the attachment.

When the message comes in I got 2 payloads (MailMessage en MailAttachment-1 (base64))

My question now is, how do I have access (in XI or a step further in the Proxy) to the Attachment (filename and content) so I can map it to a structure (XI) or save it within the Proxy, without converting it in XI.

thanks in advance,

Andre.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

STALANKI
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u chk thz out..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at my weblog (from Sravya's response)

but to access the attachment's name you'll have

to use an custom adapter module I believe

(unless you can see the filename in the dynamicconfiguration - adapter specific identifiers with SP14 )

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michal,

Thanks for your response.

I saw your weblog, but I wonder, if I swap the payload, I'll be missing the rest of the mail (like mailfrom, mailto, subject and content) ?

I just can't believe that I can't access the 2nd payload in the message...

thanks again and regards,

Andre.