cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xsd:complexType were both renamed to ame name in AWS WebDynpro generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a runtime error on one of my webdynpro DC. I consumed a webservice from BOBJ DS and imported in Webdynpro as AWS (Adaptive Webservice). Import ran fine. I finished my coding for the call and deployed. At runtime I get this error

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.webservice.exception.WSModelRuntimeException: Illegal model class renaming: Model classes with QNames '/definitions/types/xsd:schema[1]/xsd:element[1]/xsd:complexType' and '/definitions/types/xsd:schema[1]/xsd:element[1]/xsd:complexType#Sequence1[]' were both renamed to the same name 'com.sap.coe.ma.uidataresolution.wd.models.groupsplitmodel.SplitGroupMatch_Input'

SplitGroupMatch_Input is the wsdl generated class for input in the Request object in my case.

The error looks like a problem in proxy generation, however it was not detected in the developer studio at design time.

Dev Enviroment:

NWDS: SAP NetWeaver 7.2 SP02 PAT0000

CE Server: CE 7.2 SP 02

Has anyone faced such a problem? Any probable solution??

Thank you.

Regards

Lakshminarayanan.V

P:S: I have also tried importing the WSDL on a JEE project to create proxies. In this case even the WSDL import fails, so can not generate the wsdl client.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the same error but with newer versions of CE and NWDS. Did you find a solution for your problem?

Best regards,

Andreas Staudenecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem - how did you guys manage to resolve this?

Regards,

Dev.

Tony03
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

refer note - 1515728