cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 3 activities which needs to be tranported. I have checked in all 3, but when i try to activate it, not even one of them is getting activated.

The Activation Results window shows the message as "Result not yet available becaues request still in process".

This message is coming since the last 3 4 hours now, and is not getting successfully activated.

When i go and check in the CBS url, the request state is shown as "QUEUED" for the respective activities.

Everything seems to be right with the server. Please suggest what can be the problem...

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any keyword as ERROR in CBS logs ?, if not then its a problem with CBS i.e

Have a look in this [similar thread.|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/JSTSG/%28NWDI%29%28CBS%29Problems-P0001]

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

How do i check the CBS logs? Can u tell me the path?

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find it immediately after you activity status -- click on activity number --

1. In Activation result --- select the Request ID ---right click and say view activation summary.

Better to post the same.

Best Regards

Satish Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same here. This happens usually to be honest. NWDI "hangs" in Queued state, with no threads processing any Component-Build..

I usually ask Basis to restart the whole NWDI. Never found a "workaround" or fix for that.

Just perform a restart and all the Queue stuff will be processed. You don't need to "re-submit" the job.

Hope it helps,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for all your responses. I also resolved it with the restart only.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i have also faced this problem of activation , we have solved the issue by restaring the CBS services ,

basis team can help you on this , the activities might be sitting on the queue you cn notice them even from the NWDS

and also logging to NWDI - > cbs .

Best thing ask the basis team to look in to the issue and restart the CBS services .