cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA for non-productive Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is there a possibility to get Early Watch Alerts for Systems in a Solution, which are not marked as productive.

I don't want to create many solutions.

The same problem i have with the monitoring, I only see the productive in the monitoring overview.

Regards

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

>

> is there a possibility to get Early Watch Alerts for Systems in a Solution, which are not marked as productive.

> I don't want to create many solutions.

>

> The same problem i have with the monitoring, I only see the productive in the monitoring overview.

>

> Regards

>

> Tobias

You need to add systems to the solution.

It's available in the context menu (of the system) of the overview of logical components assigned to a solution landscape

Regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruediger,

Thanks for your Reply.

I have added Systems to the Solution XY. The Leading Role of this solution is "productive Systems"

I have add System PR1 (Productive) and System DE1 (Development). But I can only see the EWA for the Productive.

If I want to see the EWA for the Development I have to delete the log. components and switch the leading role to "Development Systems".

That's very inconvenient.

I wan't one Solution with all my Systems, and EWAs for every System in it. Is this possible?

Kind Regards

Tobias

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have added Systems to the Solution XY. The Leading Role of this solution is "productive Systems"

>

> I have add System PR1 (Productive) and System DE1 (Development). But I can only see the EWA for the Productive.

> If I want to see the EWA for the Development I have to delete the log. components and switch the leading role to "Development Systems".

>

> That's very inconvenient.

>

> I wan't one Solution with all my Systems, and EWAs for every System in it. Is this possible?

Yes, it's possible to have all systems (Prod, Dev, QA, ...) within one solution and to have EWA activated.

You need to choose "Put in Solution" from the context menu. See screen shots attached.

Regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, but i can't open your file. it seems like its damaged. Can you post a pictuer (jpg, gif or something)

Thank's a lot!

Update: I found the button!! thank you very much!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

here is the link with screenshots to solve this problem:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=233476473

Path in SM 7.1 SPS 08: SOLMAN_WORKCENTER - Solution Manager Administration - Solutions - click on link for solution - right click on system ID - in tab system group - chose "Put in solution" - save changes

Development system will be shown in EWA for this solution.

Regards,

Julia