Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conflict came when importing software component version fromXI DEV to QA

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sapall.

i just made a small change in xi development to message mapping program and then i exported the software component version from XI DEV ,after this basis has coiped the file from xidev Export Directory to XI QA Import directory ,but when i imported the SWC into XI QA it says conflict lists were created during the subsequent integration and must be resolved manually .

when i had a look in message mapping under objects is is still same as before which was in xi dev and it also saying as

Active Version An import has caused a version conflict You have chosen the active version.

waiting for appropriate answer.

regards.

varma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As mentioned in above reply there might be change in Version of QA. It is not recommended to change anything in QA environment.

For temporary resolution you can do following steps.

Go to SCV, edit it then tick the object are modifiable. Save activate. Then go to Conflicts. There may be three options Display a)Active version b) imported version c) New version . Chose one of them as required and then Select displayed version.

Activate all components. Then again go back to SCV and untick the check of Object are modifiable. Save activate.

And next time do not change anything in quality you will face same problem again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190389
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to delete and you cannot do it from change list (reject change)

you need to delate all objects inside each namespace

and then you can delete the software component

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1673?page=last&x-showcontent=off [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Regards

Fariha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error comes when the version exists in QA and DEV are not same..or if some changes has been done to the object in the QA...

Check the below threads which discussed the same

HTH

Rajesh