cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service users password not working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I could not log on to ESR and ID with the service user password or my user id and pw. I am getting the error unkown user or authorization error. I was able to login to the RWB with out any problem.

I dont know why suddenly i am facing this error. any help or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Since you are able to login to RWB , you user id and password are valid and still active .

If you have authorization to Administrator , Go to Java webstart Admin and clear the JNLP files and try again .

or Else , Go to Run type " javaws -viewer " and clear the ESR and ID and try again .

Hope this will help you

Regards,

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude,

I have cleared the JNLP files but still getting the same error.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jude,

I am still getting the same error and i am facing the same problem on the prod server as well. The users are not locked and the authorization exists for my user id and pisuper.

I am getting the error as authorization error unknown username or password when trying to login to ESR and ID. i have tried with the different versions of java but still the same error.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open PI R/3 and go to transaction SU01(hope you have access).

Check if PI relevant rights to your ID exists.

Drop a mail to BASIS security person stating the issue.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with your ADMIN if the password has expired...or the account itself has been expired/ locked for the PIREPUSER and PIDIRUSER

Regards,

Abhishek.