cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Two different SAP system with single Webdispatcher.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one query, Can any body tell me that ,is it possible to Configure Two different SAP system with single Webdispatcher. As per my knowledge we have to install separate webdispatcher for separate SAP system. We use webdispatcher for load balancing b/w CI & apps server.I have searched a lot but did not find any thing. I also go through the architecture of webdispatcher & as per my understanding , we can do that if we have any option by which we can configure different Message server of different SAP system with single webdispatcher.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As martin said .. 1 webdispatcher can point to single message server i.e it can connect to 1 system .

if you want to connect other system to webdispatcher , then you have to install another web-dispatcher.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It used to be true to be able to connect only one single message server to a SAP Web Dispatcher.

With the new release 7.2, it is now possible to manage several SAP back office systems from one single web dispatcher. Check help.sap.com.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it so difficult to use the help.sap.com "Search" function ?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce72/helpdata/en/44/d958673ef05f4de10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Olivier

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that it's possible. You can't configure web dispatcher for multiple message servers. This config is done with parameter rdisp/mshost and there is no way of setting multiple message servers.

Cheers

Edited by: Martin Voros on Jan 29, 2010 5:11 AM