cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would cause a user not to be able to see Purchase Orders (bbp_poc) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have 2 users out of about 2,000 that can not see purchase orders created locally in SRM. They have the same rols as everyone else, the same security as everyone else, but they can not see their purchas orders when they attempt to display SRM purchase orders. If they run the search wide-open, they are returned 3 purchase orders out of the 3,500 users have now created. The 3 that the users can see are for 2 specific users, who have no known relation to the users. Any idea what is happening? Could there be an additional check or attribute being maintained based on the user? I am at a loss on this one, and could really use some ideas and suggestions!

Thanks in advance - Eric

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

BADI BBP_WFL_LIST can influence the list display within BBP_POC transaction.

Check if this badi is active.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

I was able to locate BADI BBP_WF_LIST (not BBP_WFL_LISTu2019) in our system, but it is not active.

Anyone have any other thoughts? I have worked with our Tech Management team and we were able to do a SQL trace on the transaction bbp_poc in SRM, but with not clear results either...

-Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

you have to check this in debugging that why it is not picking up all the records, i too have the same type of issue once in confirmation ........the error was some settings were missing in user profile....PPOSA_BBP...check it throughly ..this might help you..

Best Regards

Aditya Shrivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aditya,

I reviewed one of the 2 requisitioners and compared their settings and attributes and can not find a single difference. Do you have any specific fields or attributes that you would recommend I review?

My next thought is to remove the user from the system and set them up again to see if that fixes the problem. That, however, leads me nowhere in terms of finding the root cause.

-Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check their extended search criteria, as some time the filter value restricts from showing result.

BR

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Padhi,

That was the first place I looked. We have tried this multiple times in multiple ways, and are finding more users with the same problem - now up to 3 out of roughly 1800 and I expect that number to rise.....

-Eric

Answers (0)