Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pegkey table update

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can any one provide the info where the pegkey table will be updated, expecially ACCID field for given Material and location.

We are facing an issue while creating a planned order the special stock indicator and account assignment category is setting the value. I have identified the rootcasue where the pegkey table has accid.

Thanks

Cris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cris

I do not know what action causes the account assignment category to get updated , but if you have enabled net change planning then an entry gets created in pegkey table for every planning relevant change.

Thanks

Saradha

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update, I am not sure about net changing. I am a technical consultant. And the issue which we are facing, there is one custom report creates planned order.

1] when manual creation there is no special stock indicator (E Sales Order Special stock).

2} When through custom report creation it is setting special stock category at receipts.

I have debugged and identified the problem where we are using /SAPAPO/RRP_ORDER_SET_OLTPTRA function module.

Inside this FM the a/c category is retrieving from pegkey table and acckey tables.

Any suggessions....

Thx

Cris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

solved