cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Correction Delivery for Sales Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the issue of not being able to create correction deliveries for ceartain Scheduling Agreements. I enter in a valid scheduling agreement number into transaction VA32, click the "JIT DlSch" button, click "Corr. Delivery" button and then enter in a date and quantity.

After I hit "Save" button, I am taken back to the initial VA32 screen and see the following message...

Sched. Agr. w/ Rel. ####### has been saved (no delivery created)

Message no. V1261

Does anybody have any insight to why this is happening? Thanks in advance.

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use t .code vov8 (Control Screen of Sales Doc type) and for your Scheduling Agreement type select immediate delivery as 'A' under Shipping tab.

regards

Vivek.

Edited by: Vievk Vardhan on Jan 29, 2010 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. What overall change, as far as Scheduling agreements, would changing this value to 'A' (Create delivery immediately) have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Correction Delivery Type that you used? Please check in the definition of Sales Document VOV8 (Scheduling Agreement) in 'Corr. delivery type' field under 'Scheduling Agreement' section.

And also, please refere to the links below. These may provide you with some additional information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/4b/3f4486a38a11d194e900a0c9306794/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46b/helpdata/en/35/b0e85787a62488e10000009b38f9b7/content.htm

Regards,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

We are using Correction delivery type LFKO. I will review these links you provided, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LFKO is the correct delivery type to use for correction deliveries. I was unable to gather much from the links that you provided that would help us with our issue. Thanks for providing them. Does anybody else have an idea that might shed some light onto why this is happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, looking into OSS notes, it appears note 909324 seems to be the solution we need but we have already have that fix applied...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing out message. The error was due to configuration of material. Thanks all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i am facing the same problem, can u tell me due to what configuration error this problem was coming

gudrun_stangl
Explorer
0 Kudos

We were facing the same error, problem was solved by correction of customizing delivery type LFKO: number range, item no. increment and partner determination procedure were missing.