cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Selections on Category Axis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create a graph. On Category Axis ( X= axis) I need to show values of 5 keyfigures from a BW query. Y axis will be Values in thousand.

Currently no issues with Y-axis. But I am not able to figure out how I can have multiple category axis on X axis.

Basically what I need is a way of creating 1 category which has 5 KFs.

thanks,

Murtuza.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not very much clear with your requirement, i will take one example -

On category axis you can show some infoobject like 'Plant Name' - so various plants will come on x-axis (Horizontally)

In Data Series you can take key figures like 'opening,closing,issue, reciept stock' - so for each plant you will get these many columns (This will take the value in thousands as you want.)

Are you looking for anything different?

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for helping.

Below is how I resolved :-

I created a structure of table (Key Figures) in Column of query designer and then use that structure in VC to output table.

There I had used formula for each KeyFigures using IF ...something like this:-

NVAL(IF(@Key_Figures=="Prior Sales",0,IF(@Key_Figures=="Price",NVAL(IF(#ID[ACA257]@Price_Impact_value>=0,#ID[ACA257]@Prior_Sales_Value,#ID[ACA257]@Prior_Sales_Value+#ID[ACA257]@Price_Impact_value)),IF(@Key_Figures=="FX",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_3,IF(@Key_Figures=="Volume",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_4,IF(@Key_Figures=="Lost Mix",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_5_6,IF(@Key_Figures=="Gain Mix",#ID[ACA257]@GAP_5_6,IF(@Key_Figures=="Current Sales",0,123))))))))

This way I got the output table as required.

Thanks,

Murtuza.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts or suggestion ? I'm still not able to figure this out

Thanks,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

if you have all the mentioned 5 KF's in your query which is feeding the chart. Then in the chart you can add 5 series ... one for each KF's . you can label them as well accordingly. this should give you the 5 KF's on X axis with 1 Y axis for thousands