cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple inspection of a single lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I want to inspect a lot multiple times & record the results,is it possible.Ineed to inspect it every 2 hrs.What settings to be done?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use inspection point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,.

Which inspection point & what should be done to do that.pl specify the steps & what happens.

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use insp point 150 in this case. Assign this insp point in inspection plan/master recipe header.

After that at operation level enter time with unit after which you want to create insp point.

hope this helps. Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use

At Header:

150 Generated insp. point, quantity or time in inspection plan header( routing or receipe)

In the operation level:

Quality Magt Inspection point :

check time related ,Time factor : 10 min

save.

Also put the sampling procedure related to the Inspection point against each char.

This will create the inspection point at 10 min interval( after inspection lot created) which can be seen & inspected though QE71

Kindly explore

I hope this will add dome value.

Regards'

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have created as instructed,but when i goto QE71, I AM GETTING MSG,

An inspection point (wire basket, equipment, physical sample, etc.) is valuated after all characteristics have been closed. You can store a proposal in Customizing for this purpose in two places:

At the inspection point level

At the plant level

If a proposal for an acceptance or rejection is stored at the inspection point level, the system uses this proposal. Otherwise, the system uses the selected set in the table for QM plant settings.

In this particular case, a proposal is neither available for the inspection point (150) nor the plant (1000).

Procedure

Maintain the selected set for the inspection point or plant settings.

What should be done to eliminate this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

maintain the valuation in customization.

this can be done at two places

At the inspection point level-->inspection point (150)

At the plant level--->for the plant (1000)

In plant level check the valuation code can be entered for valuation of the Inspection point.

Maintain this & your issue will be solved

Regards

Sujit

Answers (0)