SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WRP1 if there are more than one possible DC

marianela_rodriguez4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have defined two DC to replenish 18 stores. The articles are listed in both DC and all stores, so any DC can replenish any store.

When I run replenishment (via Tx. WRP1), system always takes the DC with highest priority according to sites master. I need system takes into account the second DC if there are no stock in the first DC, or the system creates STO's for both DC. I prefer to have duplicate STO's than STO's always for the same DC.

Does anybody know how to do that????

Thanks in advance!

Marianela

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN WRP1 system will only check sthe target stock and reorder point depending on that it will raise the STO

Regards

damu

0 Kudos

Thanks for asking, but ... How can I do the system checks the stock in both DC????

0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the suppling site tab of the site master .. the priority is assigned to the DCs

the supplying plant with value 00 has the highest priority. This means that the system first checks the supplying plant with priority 00 to determine whether it can be used as the supply source.

In the standard system, there is a check on whether listing conditions exist for a material. A user exit can be used for further checks (e.g. availability).

Regards

Jonk

0 Kudos

Hi Jonk.

Do you know what is the user exit to work with availability check in DC´s?

Can you please help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

User Exit for availability check

User exit USEREXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT exists in Include MV45AFZF.

jonk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure that you have entered both the DC's in the site master of the respective stores concerned. The DC's should be mentioned in the "supplying plants" tab in the site master.

Kindly let know if this worked.

0 Kudos

I am sure the site master is maintained. I assigned the supplying plant in all stores (and priority). I listed all articles in al DCs and stores, but system only checks stock in the supplying plant with the highest priority.

0 Kudos

Hi Marianela.

Did you find the answer to your question.

Actually I have the same concern, and I don´t know what to do.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: Machacon on Feb 4, 2010 6:07 AM

0 Kudos

Hi! No Machacon ... I still have the problem!