cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer DMS attachment of PR to shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in SRM 7.0 classic scenario.

I have created PR in ECC and attached a document in PR through DMS.

I want to transfer that attachment to SRM shopping cart. In SRM Shopping cart attachment name is appearing but link to the document is not available

Please suggest how to resolve this problem?

Regards

Sush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When you transferring documents from R/3 to SRM just check that document is physically transferring to SRM since SRM has its own integrated DMS .

And also maintain same Document type ,Storage category in SRM as its maintained in R/3 under DMS .

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have two questions to ask

1) When sending PR with DMS attachment from ECC to SRM, Are you getting both header level attachment and item level attachment in Shopping cart of SRM.?

2)by following below steps, can i transfer the GOS attachment from ECC PR to SRM SC.?

1) Create and Activate Implementation for BADI in SRM
     BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW, the parameter to be set is  CS_CTRL_ATT-TRANSFER_ACTIVE = 'Xu2018

2) Configure document type in DMS trx DC10 and DC30 in ERP
 Transaction DC10 - Add a New Document Type SRM (if not already exists). Once the Document Type is created, define Object links to PO Item and Pur Req Item. Use - Screen Number 247 and Screen Number 248 with Valuation Object of EBAN and EKPO for Objects EBAN (PReq) and EKPO (PO) for Doc Type SRM.

In Transaction DC30.- Check whether you have all the workstation applications configured in R/3 (DOC, TXT, PDF, XLS etc)