cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fill Internal Table for Table Header EQUI - Long Time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have installed DMIS (2006_1_620) and DMIS_CNT (2006_1_620), both at the level of SP = 13.

I am running the subactivity "Fill Internal Table for Table Header EQUI" and have 1 day + 10 hours and continue working.

Also note that the table CNVTDMS_05_equi is increased million in millions and now has 6 million records.

It is normal to take a long time? (EQUI table has 240 million records and therefore will take many days).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Hugo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

Have you tried doing a full transfer for the EQUI table ?

Regards,

Suman

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hugo,

I know this is old , but did you ever find a solution to this. I am having the same problem. I considered adding an index to table QMIH, with Keys MANDT and BEQUI.

I also only have one bckgrd proc running in sender systems with this statement when I drill in using SM50:

SELECT

/*+

FIRST_ROWS (1)

*/

FROM

"QMIH"

WHERE

"MANDT"=:A0 AND "BEQUI"=:A1 AND ROWNUM <=:A2 #

This has been running for over 8hrs now.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

NICK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

The activity is using only a wp of background.

At times run 8 jobs in wp and end immediately, but the main job is still working.

I made the setting according to your instructions and have put the value 8, but the activity continues to work on one of wp background and at times run 8 jobs in wp and end immediately.

It could be an index problem?

Know if there is a note?

Thank you,

Hugo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

how many processes do you use for this one ? You can expecially add more processes for a specific action.

Go under Process settings, Settings for batch processing, Detailed settings TDBAS_PHASE_DATA_TRANSFER, TD05X_FILL_EQUI.

Hopefully this helps you a lot.

Regards,

Eddy