cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC dateformat

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm looking for a way to find the dateformat when inserting messages into the JDBC file.

Is there any way I can find the format. I have tried the different ways have anybody found the format.

How do I configure the adapter to run in debug mode so I can see the SQL generated.

Best Regards

Daniel Graverseh

[Figaf|http://www.figaf.com]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This may helps you.

DATE/TIME datatypes and Oracle Database /people/alessandro.berta/blog/2005/10/04/datetime-datatypes-and-oracle-database

Save time with generalized JDBC datatypes /people/alessandro.berta/blog/2005/10/04/save-time-with-generalized-jdbc-datatypes

Regards

Sunil.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deepak_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To see the SQL query that is generated, you can make an entry in your JDBC channel in Advance tab.

Ie. "logSqlStatement --> true"

using this you can view ur query which was generated

- Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the database you are trying to insert the data into...

depending on the database you need to send the date format ...for example if it is oracle database need to give the date format as dd-Mon-yyyy

How do I configure the adapter to run in debug mode so I can see the SQL generated.

there is no debug mode..as such ..but you can check the query executed by enabling the log parameter in the Advanced options

for this go to Advance tab and Advanced Mode of the receiver adapter and configure the parameter

logSQLStatement and value as true...which show the query executed in CC logs...

HTH

Rajesh