cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date Picker Problem in Firefox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear users and developpers,

I experience a problem using the date picker in the firefox browser. If I try to open the date picker it comes up for less than a second and disappears. I don't have any problem in Internet Explorer. Has anybody noticed this problem, too, or does anybody know, if there is a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance

Sabine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

srinivas_sistu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Armin told, first you check for the Product Availability Matrix (PAM) of your EP Version. There you will be given with a list of supported OS/Browsers etc. You can find PAM link in

Service Market Place then goto quicklinks and you can find PAM.

Or

Check this Link...

[original link is broken]

Regards,

SrinivaS

Edited by: srinivas sistu on Feb 3, 2010 12:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your browser version is supported for your Web Dynpro version (check the Product Availability Matrix), and you find such a problem, please open an OSS message on BC-WD-UR or BC-WD-CLT-HTM.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What version of WDP you are currently using? - SAP does not support most releases of most browsers, not even the lastest IE version.

It's always a good idea check the PAM (Product Availability Matrix) for your current release to see what browser you should use.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

"SAP does not support most releases of most browsers, not even the lastest IE version."

What exactly is your problem?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin,

Chrome, IE8, Firefox, Safari.. - None of them seem to display correctly anything developed in WDP Java. NW7.01.05. No matter what version I use.

Hope I made it clear,

Daniel

former_member185086
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look on these thread.

1.[Firefox Browser|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5112] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

2.[Mozilla Firefox extension for SAP Termnilogies|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3631] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

3.[ Help1|;

4. [not working in IE but looks good in FireFox. |;

Best Regards

Satish Kumar