Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS Change Download Button contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

SRM 7.0 SP5, ECC 6.0 EP4, scenario MM-SUS

Since there is quite limited documentation regarding the SUS scenario I might just post this quick question here.

In standard the button "DOWNLOAD" in the SUS user interface will give an XML file and a CSV file. I need to change the contents of both of these files; where can I change these standard XML and CSV files?

The BAdI's I can find seem to be related to the XML files being sent between the systems and not this download button.

Thanks for input.

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure whether you can change these files. Because these files will only contain the data what is there in SUS PO (sales order). So the extract of the transactional data cannot be different from the original data exist in the system

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surely there is a way to change the contents of the XML and CSV files; what if you are adding new fields into SUS - this will not trigger the XML and CSV files to automatically include these I suppose?! Or if you are hiding fields in the SUS user interface; hiding a field should then also be hidden in the XML and CSV files, so there must be a way to change these.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Were you finally able to achieve this?

What approach did you use?

We have a similar requirement to customize the excel(CSV) output file generated on click of the Download Button for SUS POs.

Thanks in advance,

Pratham