cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS MobileError : Unknown type FRAME_TMPL for element %B001000_BLOCK_1000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have created Internet Service and SICF. When I tested thru 'Test Service' option in SICF, I got the screen with error "Unknown type FRAME_TMPL for element %B001000_BLOCK_1000 ".

Anyone can help me on this?

Regards

Anbu K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anbu,

The error message on the browser should also show that application server and DIA workprocess was used. You should check the developer trace (dev_w#) of that workprocess to find out more about your error. Most likely there is something wrong with your template. For the ITS Mobile you should test with the test service .../test/itsmobile00 first to make sure that it works.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar

Thanks for your reply.

The itsmobile00 is working perfect.

I could not able to see the Application server and work processor information in the browser screen. When I click on 'Test Service'. It opens a new browser window, And shows the title text of the transaction at the top and below,It shows the the following message with same space between each message. Currently, am trying to use SAP standard transaction MMBE for testing ITS mobile service. I mentioned program name and screen number as 1000 in Internet Service.

Stock Overview: Company Code/Plant/Storage Location/Batch

Unknown type FRAME_TMPL for element %B001000_BLOCK_1000

Unknown type FRAME_TMPL for element %B087012_BLOCK_1000

Unknown type FRAME_TMPL for element %B088016_BLOCK_1000

Could you please throw more light on the same.

Regards

Anbu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar

I think MMBE is not working because It has rich UI elements like Tabstrip and It works with SU01 for me. Am I correct?

Regards

Anbu K

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anbu, Sorry, but I'm not familiar with the MMBE transaction. But have you created ITSmobile templates for this? Please read over the ITSmobile wiki https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/ITSmobile for information on creating ITSmobile based templates for transactions. Please also see note 1037755 for supported screen elements. Thanks.

Edgar

Answers (0)