cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need inputs in Transport Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done one file to file scenario with out IR. Its just transferring the file from one FTP to other FTP server.

My scenario is working fine in production.

Now i need to develop the two more channels and two more agreements and colloboration profiles.

So when i select for transport using CMS, can i select individual objects and select the required channel/agreements/profiles.

I just want to add these new development to the existing scenario in the production.

Please suggest selecting individual objets works..

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. my question is answered.

points are given..

Bhaskar.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please suggest selecting individual objets works.

Are you looking for something like this:

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

My question is... scenario is there in production and working fine.

what i want is i need to add newly developed channels and agreements from dev to the scenario working in production.

Thanks, Bhaskar

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
what i want is i need to add newly developed channels and agreements from dev to the scenario working in production.

Transport the Configuration scenario....new changes will get added and even the existing wont be lost....you can even transport the objects one-by-one....did I mis-understood your question :S .....suppose if I make some changes to Message Interface and Interface mapping in DEV and have to transport it to PROD....then i transport the Namespace from DEV to PROD....so that nothing is lost...just new change is added.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

So if i select individual objects in Export Transporting objects then if i select the new developed objetcs like what all i have done in dev then this will be transported

to the production and existing objetcs in prod will not be lost but it will appended with the new transported objetcs. correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right...existing objects continue to exist and new objects exported will be added to the scenario...

your understanding is perfect...

HTH

Rajesh