Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We have trying to make Sales Order we getting the below ERROR

ZM01 016 Manual condition / Requirement not fulfilled

A requirement is assigned to this condition in the pricing procedure. This requirement was not met in the preliminary condition step and so the condition has been excluded from further processing.

the Pricing Schema was Okey... conditions maitained all correct. checked with Quality. But not working in Production Server. but working fine with Quality Server.

when we get analizze the report the above error showing.

please advice

with regards,

Rajesh G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you to read the code once- in that routine Else take the help of ABAPer.

I assume, that the pre-condition which is written in routine may not fulfilled.

goto VOFM, check whether that routine is activated or not.

Run the report:RV80HGEN to activate the customized routines in production before processing it.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Please check the client comparison between quality and production client.

Check the request was moved properly into production or not.

Check the condition type after testing in the quality ,whether any body changed the settings for that .

Check the routine.

I think it was tax scenario ,being of 16 requirement,check the settings for that country to tax procedure,and also in customer master data and material master data,and also maintain properly with access sequence ,check the condition records with correct tax code ,and also check the OB40 settings for GL account assignment.

I think it will work for your scenario.

Best Regards,

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Check wheather the Code is properly moved to PD1 server and also the code is activated. Ask your ABAPer routine code is same in Quality and Production. And also compare and check the config of both quality and production.

Thanks and Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the requirement code with the help of ABAPER in t code VOFM.

Check the setting s in the pricing procedure V/08 against the condition type.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

compaire on bot QA & Production

which requirement type is assigned to that condition in pricing procedure by V/08

OR

Else

check condition type settings by V/06

Kapil